Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Nail Art 2-Spiders!!┌|゚□゚;|┐


Hi~!!

Just before showing you my Halloween Nail Art today,
I should warn you that there will be some hand painted spiders 
on my nails!!!!

So, if you don't like spiders like me,
I don't recommend you to look at the second photo, hehehe o(@.@)o

I started with orange and purple nail polish.
They're just randomly painted...

And then I drew these spiderwebs and spiders...
I'll keep this photo small because they look scary!!
Especially the spider on my thumb looks like a cockroach!!!!!

I tried to make them look cute by adding 
little ghosts, but they're clearly not helping lol.

I'm sorry for these scary nails.
I didn't like them at all and I've already taken them off!! 

I have to try to design something cuter and more fun looking tomorrow 

Thank you very much for visiting!!!
Have a great day~!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...