Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Super Nail Art Design ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆


Hello~!!

Finally I can show you what I was working on yesterday!
Please have a look!

These decorations are all hand made from acrylics 

When you do something big like this,
a lot of time and effort is required
but actually not that difficult at all!

You know, my dream is to share every technique I know
about nails and nail art with you, 
so that you can make crazy nails like this too!!

I'm working really hard to make that dream come true...☆。.:*:・

Okay!
I've been posting quite often lately
and I guess you want to rest your eyes for a little bit, hehe 
So I'm taking a little break from blogging 
I hope I can come back in a couple of weeks,
but definitely before December 

AND!! Now I realized that I have 300 followers!!
I don't know what to say...
I'm just sooooooo happpyyyyy~!!!!!!

キター*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(゚∀゚)゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, 
THANK YOU SOOOOO VERY MUCH~!!!!!!!!
Big really tight hugs to you all 

Please take care
and I'll see you in a little bit!!

☆。.:*:゚★゚'**'゚★゚':*.::'゚☆


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...