Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Short Nail Art☆彡



Hi~!
How are you~??
The weekend is coming soon~ yay!!


Okay, this is a photo of my naked nails...


Yes, they're very short ☆
The reason is because my middle fingernail got a crack
right on top of the nail bed a few weeks ago.


I kept maintaining the crack by using a silk wrap,
because I couldn't just rip the free edge off.


And finally the crack moved to the free edge(out of nail bed area) 
so I was able to file them down. 
This is my current nail art ☆
 
Sponged white and silver glitters on top of baby blue colour.


I'm kind of liking my short nails!
It's so easy to do everything, hahaha!!!
I want to enjoy doing short nail art while they're still short.


Thank you for your visit
I'll see you soon!!


☆





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...