Search This Blog

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summer Nails!

DON'T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE OLDER POSTS LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO VIEW SEVERAL PAGES OF MY NAIL ART*********
This is aqua blue acrylic with white & silver mylar stars. I finished with a gel top coat. Now you're extra famous Ally!

Fourth of July rebel! This is a fun spin on fourth of July nails. The blue tiger stripes were painted on with polish.

These are little pink mylar flowers added into the acrylic. If you're a regular reader of my blog I'm sure you're not surprised that I added pink dots!

This is a fun design I did with mylar dots. I put a thin layer of acrylic on and then added the dots on top while it was still a little wet. Then I added clear acrylic on top of that. I finished with a gel topcoat for extra shine!

This is pink and white acrylic with little painted white dots as an accent. I did the ring fingers with an opposite color scheme of the other nails.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...