Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~(=^ω^)★Go☆CATS☆Go★(°ω°=)~


 

Meow~!!
∧,,∧
=°ω°=
∪∪
How are you~??
I'm doing super good!!


I think mainly ladies check my blog(thank you~!!),
but how many of you are interested in sports??

Do you like playing any sports? or
do you like watching people playing??


My boyfriend and I really love watching
AFL-Australian Football League(^ω^)v

There are 16 teams and most of them have
 animals for their nicknames!! How cute!!

My favourite team is called the CATS, Geelong Football Club!!
And we went to see one of their games
last weekend!!


yaaaaa(°∀°)aaaay!!



Of course I did my nails for that!!
  
Hand painted after air brushed on dark blue nail polish,
decorated with silver bullions and gem stones.
It's the CATS logo on the thumb(^ω^)v


They look like this on the nails...
 


he he he he....



This is AAMI Stadium....





Wow...a lot of people...(°O°)!!
Players try to kick the ball in between
 these high posts...looks difficult.


My uniform and nails(^ω^)






It's so funny because
I had never been interested in ANY sports before,
I was a typical lolita girl
who loves peace, pink, frills, twinkles and sparkles!!

...But
after watching some games with my boyfriend,
w(°O°)w
I found
THAT IT IS VEEEERYYYY INTERESTING!!!


Do you have any experience like this??
Something that you're not interested in before but
changed your mind to the totally opposite direction...


HA HA HA~!!

ミ☆           
        ミ☆       ミ☆
ミ☆
ミ☆  ∧,,∧   
ミ☆        =°ω°= mew   ミ☆
~(つO
  ∪∪


Thank you~!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...